A video for students to follow the process of how to make maracas and explore instructionsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Play the video and make pauses for students to take notes.
3. Ask students to make a list of the materials needed and the verbs used to give the instructions. (the video doesn’t have sound).
4. Invite students to sit with a classmate and compare their lists of materials and verbs.
5. Scroll down and show the description of the activity.
6. Finally, Invite students to find the verbs in the description and say if they wrote the same ones.
Compartir MED en classroom: