A video to help students explore instructions on how to make a bookmark.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students what the use of a book mark is.
3. Play the video and make pauses if you consider it necessary.
4. Talk about the materials needed and help with vocabulary.
5. Play the 2 games ‘True and false’ and ‘Put the sentences in order’ with students.
6. Finally, invite students to describe briefly in pairs how to make a bookmark.
Compartir MED en classroom: