A fun activity for students to learn explore instructions on how to make a thaumatrope, an optical toySugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video.
2. Ask students if they know what a ‘thaumatrope’ is (an optical toy that was popular in the 1800s. Roughly translated from Greek, the word thaumatrope means "wonder turn.")
3. Play the video and have students read and follow instructions.
4. Show the list of materials needed and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Scroll down and show the instructions. Help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Finally, invite students to work in pairs and in their own words tell each other how to make a ‘thaumatrope’
Compartir MED en classroom: