A fun activity for students to learn how to make an easy toy sailboatSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the activity.
2. Show the picture first and ask students to tell you what the object is ( a sailboat)
3. Ask students what materials they need in order to make one. (Do not show the instructions yet)
4. Show the instructions for the raft (5 steps) and the instructions for the sail (2 steps)
5. Help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Finally, invite students to make the list of materials needed for the activity.
Compartir MED en classroom: