An article to help students review how to find the main idea of a passage.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the file and make copies for students.
2. Tell students they will review the technique on how to find the main idea of a passage.
3. Show students the steps shown on the board of the article
4. Ask students to write them in their notebook and write a short and simple description of each one.
5. Invite students to sit with another student and compare their descriptions.
6. Scroll down and show what the article says about each step.
7. Finally, invite students to complement their information by paraphrasing some of the ideas in the article.
Compartir MED en classroom: