A very practical worksheet for the student to work with character development in a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download and make copies of the worksheet for students to work in class.
2. Tell students they will choose an excerpt or story in their English book they worked with in class.
3. Give students some time to find it in their textbook.
4. Hand the worksheet out and invite students to complete the activity.
5. Finally, invite students to compare their worksheets and talk about their opinions on the chosen text.
Compartir MED en classroom: