A very practical worksheet for the student to review elements of nonfiction genreSugerencia de uso
1. Download and make copies of the worksheet for students to work in class.
2. Tell students they are going to review some of the elements of the nonfiction genre.
3. Hand out the worksheet.
4. Ask students to work in pairs and write the word for the definition.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Finally, check answers with students and discuss them with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: