A worksheet for students to practice on real features and fantasy features in a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Remind students that fiction stories include elements of both realism and fantasy.
3. Ask students to read the story and help with vocabulary as necessary.
4. Tell students to work in pairs and complete the activity.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Finally, invite pairs to present their answers and discuss them with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: