A worksheet for students to learn about some fantasy creatures and what they represent in a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet and ask students to focus on the pictures of the fantasy creatures.(page 2)
2. Tell students to give you the names (the names are on page 1 of this same worksheet)
3. Then, tell students to work in pairs and answer the questions about those fantasy creatures.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
5. Finally, invite pairs of students to present their answers to the class and discuss as a group.
Compartir MED en classroom: