A video for students to illustrate the importance of the traditional Kokeshi dolls in JapanSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video of Kokeshi Dolls.
2. Tell students the video is spoken in Hindi, one of the languages spoken in India so the subtitles will be in English.
3. Play the video and make as many pauses as necessary to help students feel comfortable with the rhythm of the activity.
4. Invite students to reconfirm the information they had on Kokeshi Dolls with the previous activity.
5. Discuss with students the experience of visiting one of these stores in Japan.
6. Finally, invite students to sit with another classmate and talk about Kokoshi dolls and a similar traditional object in Mexico.
Compartir MED en classroom: