An interesting video about interesting facts about Tea to complement the information given in a previous essay.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video, ’10 interesting facts about Tea’ .
2. Show the title of the video first and ask students how much they know about tea.
3. Assign students a number 1-10 and continue with a second-round 1-10, etc until everybody in the class gets a number.
4. Tell students to pay close attention to the fact of the number they were given.
5. Play the video and help with vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to stand up, mingle, and find someone with a different fact number, talk about it, and then repeat the activity.
7. Finally, choose students at random to share with the class their fact about Tea and talk about any other they learned from a classmate.
Compartir MED en classroom: