A video taken in the Despacho Ceremony in Peru to help students understand how the ceremony is performed.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video of the Inca performing the ceremony.
2. Tell students that they are going to watch a video that shows how the ceremony is performed.
3. Ask students to watch the video and get some notes to narrate the video.
4. Tell students the video has no sound and it only shows the ceremony.
5. Invite students to sit with another student and compare notes.
6. Finally, invite students to narrate the ceremony using the video.
Compartir MED en classroom: