A Venn Diagram showing students how to record similarities and differences when working with cultural aspects.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the Venn Diagram.
2. Ask students what it is about, what it is showing.
3. Tell students to copy the diagram in their notebooks.
4. Ask students what two cultures they think the diagram is showing. (China and Mexico)
5. Invite students to write a similar diagram just substituting the info about China for another country they may know.
6. Finally, invite students to read their diagram to the class and discuss their choices.
Compartir MED en classroom: