A worksheet to help students organize their ideas to talk about their culture and traditions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show My culture and traditions.
2. Tell students that they are going to continue working ‘culture’ and they are going to copy this template in their notebooks.
3. Invite students to complete the worksheet using their personal information and remind them that even in Mexico, families have different ways to live their culture.
4. Monitor the activity and offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
5. Finally, invite students to sit with two more classmates and compare and contrast their worksheets.
Compartir MED en classroom: