An interesting short video for students to learn what culture is, what it means, and how it helps in order to understand others.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the video, ‘What’s culture?’
2. Ask students what culture is before showing the video and write down some of their ideas.
3. Discuss some of those ideas and highlight the importance of it in understanding different ways of living.
4. Play the video and make pauses to comment.
5. Invite students to make a list of those elements conforming to culture. Suggest they can use the triangles shown.
6. Finally, invite students to discuss in groups of three what culture is.
Compartir MED en classroom: