A comic strip template for students to draw and write one.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip template.
2. Tell students they are going to write a similar strip to the one in the previous section, ‘I’m Bananas’.
3. Discuss again with students the meaning of the expression.
4. Tell students the context of the task: it is a restaurant, a customer is sitting down at a table and when the waiter approaches him, the customer wants to eat ‘crabs’ so he asks the waiter, ‘do you serve crabs?’ .
5. Tell students that ‘crab’ is not only the shellfish but also an expression we use in English to refer to someone who is always annoyed.
6. Invite students to draw and write the comic strip in a very simple way.
7. Finally, ask students to present their comic strips to another classmate and discuss it. Did they understand the joke?
Compartir MED en classroom: