A documentary about Calvin and Hobbes a classic comic strip for students to be able to make cultural interpretations.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the documentary on Calvin and Hobbes.
2. Discuss with students the previous activity they did with one of these strips.
3. Tell students you are going to play the video and want them to take notes.
4. Make pauses if necessary.
5. Offer help with grammar and vocabulary as needed.
6. Invite students to work in groups of 3 and compare their notes.
7. Finally, invite students to take turns and talk about the video, the type of story Calvin is, who reads Calvin, why Calvin is so popular, etc.
Compartir MED en classroom: