A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with interpreting content.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the quote.
2. Ask students if they know Calvin and Hobbes. If they don’t tell students this is a classic in American culture.
3. Invite students to read the quote and help with vocabulary if necessary.
4. Tell students to work in pairs and discuss the meaning of this quote.
5. Ask students to write two sentences with the possible meaning of it.
6. Finally, invite students to work with another pair and discuss the meaning of the quote.
Compartir MED en classroom: