A worksheet for students to practice a common style in comic strips, direct and indirect speech.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the worksheet.
2. Tell students briefly what direct and indirect speech is.
3. Show exercise 1 with them and guide them to give you the direct speech sentence written in a speech bubble.
4. Scroll down and show exercise 2, and ask students to write the sentence that corresponds in their notebooks.
5. Do the same procedure with the rest of the examples.
6. Invite students to work in groups of three to compare their speech bubbles.
7. Finally, invite students to write two more original examples using speech bubbles.
Compartir MED en classroom: