A worksheet for students to work with a cultural aspect: onomatopeias used in comic strips.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show worksheet: onomatopeias
2. Tell students what an onomatopoeia is and its cultural value in a comic book or strip.
3. Show the first part of the worksheet and read the onomatopeias for students.
4. Invite them to match the sentence to their corresponding onomatopoeia
5. Guide students through the next activity, read the sentences / situations, and invite students to use the corresponding onomatopoeia.
6. Scroll down and show activity 3: invite students to choose 5 onomatopeias and write sentences using them.
7. Finally, ask students to sit with two other students and read their sentences to their groups
Compartir MED en classroom: