A Venn diagram for students to practice comparing and contrasting the given information.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the Venn diagram file and make copies for students to work with the Pyramids information.
2. Tell students to use the Pyramid information for the diagram.
3. Show students the introduction and paraphrase it for them.
4. Ask students to read the paragraph on Egypt and work with vocabulary.
5. Continue the reading with The Americas.
6. Tell students they are going to complete the Venn Diagram in pairs with information on Egypt and Mexico comparing and contrasting.
7. Finally, invite some volunteers to present their diagrams.
Compartir MED en classroom: