A fun video for students to learn how to compare and contrast.Sugerencia de uso
1. Project the video using the beam projector.
2. Tell students you are going to make pauses to discuss with them the given information.
3. Ask students to take notes in their notebooks.
4. Ask students if they recognize the Venn diagram and what we use it for.
5. Monitor students are copying the examples in their notebooks.
6. Finally, invite students to work in groups of three and compare their notes on comparing and contrasting
Compartir MED en classroom: