A vocabulary worksheet to help students in their blog readings.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the list of activities.
2. Tell students the difference between indoor and outdoor activities.
3. Point at different activities and ask students what activity that is, then classify it as indoor or outdoor.
4. You may also start by showing the names of the activities and ask students to copy them in their notebooks.
5. Then, project the page and let students find the pictures which correspond.
6. Finally, invite students to share with the class what their favorite activities are.
Compartir MED en classroom: