A checklist for students to work with vocabulary about packing for a trip.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the packing list .
2. Tell students you are going to show the list and they will have to write down the items they would pack for a Summer vacation.
3. Scroll down and wait for students to analyze and decide if they would pack that item.
4. Invite students to sit with another student and talk about their lists.
5. Finally, invite students to tell you what place they would choose to go on a Summer vacation.
Compartir MED en classroom: