A drawing and coloring page for students to work on reading comprehension in a fun way.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download the worksheet, print it, and make copies for students.
2. Tell students this is their opportunity to use their creativity and draw Nessie.
3. Ask students to describe the monster and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Hand out the worksheet and ask students to draw and color Nessie as they imagine he is.
5. Monitor the activity.
6. Finally, invite students to display their work in the classroom so everybody gets the opportunity to see lots of “Nessies”.
Compartir MED en classroom: