A didactic video to learn about myths and legends with explanations on meaning and componentsSugerencia de uso
1. Project the video using the beam projector.
2. Tell students they are going to review what a myth and a legend is.
3. Invite students to take notes and draw an organizer so they can classify the information there.
4. Offer a few suggestions on visual organizers.
5. Play the video (the first part is on MYTHS and the second part starting 3:10 is about legends)
6. Monitor the activity.
7. Finally, invite students to show their organizers with legends information to two more students and discuss the topic.
Compartir MED en classroom: