A fun activity to help students understand cultural features in a legend.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the instructions on how to draw a totem.
2. Tell students what totems represent and how important are/were for some cultures.
3. Read the instructions and ask students to start following them so they can draw one.
4. Monitor the activity.
5. Tell students to have their drawings ready to accompany the coming reading where totems are shown.
6. Finally, invite students to show their totems to the class and talk about them.
Compartir MED en classroom: