A worksheet to practice basic vocabulary used in Little red Riding Hood, the classic storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and make copies for students.
2. Ask students to look at the picture of the character and tell you what the story is in Spanish.
3. Point at the box of words and make sure students remember them all.
4. Invite students to unscramble the words.
5. Monitor the activity and offer help as needed.
6. Check answers with students.
7. Finally, ask students to give you the hidden word.
Compartir MED en classroom: