A story report template to help students organize basic elements in interpreting a storySugerencia de uso
1. Download the file and print the worksheet for students.
2. Before working with the organizer, invite students to work in pairs and discuss those elements.
3. Repeat the activity with another student.
4. Invite students to complete the organizer.
5. Help with vocabulary and grammar as needed.
5. Finally, invite students to read their reports on the story and make any necessary corrections as for them to have a clear idea on those elements.
Compartir MED en classroom: