An animated traditional story to interpret and learn about other culturesSugerencia de uso
1. Use the beam projector to show the video.
2. Show the title and ask students if they know how the tiger hot his stripes.
3. Write on the board some of the students’ ideas.
4. Play the video and make some pauses to help students with comprehension.
5. Ask students to now compare some of the theories they had about the tiger and his stripes and the ones in the story.
6. Finally, ask students if they know a similar Mexican story to share with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: