A very catchy animated song for students to work with psychomotricity and learn about penguins.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the animated song.
2. Invite students to stand up and practice some words such as ‘right-left’, ‘turn around’ ‘foot’, ‘feet’
3. Play the song and ask students to sing along reading the lyrics on the screen.
4. Invite some volunteers to come to the front and do the penguin dance with you.
5. Finally, play the video but with no sound and invite students to sing the song and dance like penguins
Compartir MED en classroom: