A very practical worksheet for the student to work with describing characters in a story.Sugerencia de uso
1. Download and make copies of the worksheet for students to work in class.
2. Tell students they will choose 2 characters from one of the stories read in their English book to work with or from a mystery or ghost story they read once.
3. Give students some time to find in the book the character they want.
4. Hand the worksheet out and invite students to complete the activity.
5. Finally, invite students to compare their worksheets and talk about how similar or different they look at the character chosen
Compartir MED en classroom: