A fantasy story from a very popular magazine of science fiction and fantasy among teenagers for students to work with on main ideas and detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the second part of the story.
2. Ask students to narrate what the story is about so far and what they think it may happen next.
3. Show students the selected part on the dialogs “Amira feels half–asleep, sitting and speaking with someone who isn’t about to destroy her, break her apart for the half kingdom inside.” And read with them.
4. Tell students not to worry about the missing part they didn’t read and invite them to focus on the conversation.
5. Ask students to draw in their notebooks two female figures and draw three speech bubbles over each woman for them to write some lines.
6. Finally, invite students to share their ‘cartoons’.
Compartir MED en classroom: