A fantasy story from a very popular magazine of science fiction and fantasy among teenagers for students to work with on main ideas and detailsSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the story.
2. Ask students what elements in a fantasy story they expect to find and invite them to give you examples of fantasy stories read.
3. Tell students this is the first part and will read together. You may copy and paste the story to make copies for students to read.
4. If you decide to make copies for students, ask them to start reading. The first part of the story is 10 paragraphs, which vary in length from 1 to 6 lines.
5. Ask students to identify the main character, Tabitha and describe her physically.
6. Finally, discuss with students the importance of shoes in the first part of the story and in groups of three talk about Seasons of glass and iron.
Compartir MED en classroom: