An excerpt from a ghost story for teenagers to review.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the cover of the book and ask students what feelings they get form looking at it.
2. Ask students what type of language they expect to find when they read a ghost story.
3. Scroll down and show the first paragraph of the blurb about the story so students have a general idea.
4. Scroll down again until you reach: Excerpt and show the first paragraph and help with vocabulary as needed.
5. Invite students to describe in their own words that the first paragraph by saying, “Sarah was------- and I felt ------, etc.”
6. Scroll down to the next paragraph, read it with students.
7. Finally, have some volunteers share with the class what they think about the story so far.
Compartir MED en classroom: