An excerpt from a mystery novel for teenagers for students to review mystery literature.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the cover of the book and tell students to read the tile: “Pretty girl-13”
2. Ask students what characteristics mystery stories have and describe the cover of the book.
3. Read the summary of the story and help with vocabulary as needed.
4. Ask students to work in groups of three and answer these questions, How old is Angie? , Did she get lost?, what happened? Does she remember she’s not thirteen anymore?
5. Invite students to discuss their answers with another group and compare what they think happened.
6. Finally, invite students to draw the cover of the book and draw a speech bubble over it to write what Angie might be saying.
Compartir MED en classroom: