An essay about the importance of drinking tea in the UK and having a National Tea Day for students to learn about important cultural aspects of other countries.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the essay, ‘National Tea Day’ and the worksheet
2. Show the picture first and ask students if they drink tea, what type and how often.
3. Invite students to come to the front and do the preparation task first so they can have an idea of how different/similar that is with our Mexican tea.
4. Scroll down and stop at 2What happens on National Tea Day?”.
5. Invite students to read the description and ask them to pay close attention to the parts that provide details or explanations.
6. Ask students to sit with two more classmates and compare those parts in the text that give details or explanations.
7. Finally, open the worksheet. You may want to make copies for each group or just project it for students to answer.
Compartir MED en classroom: