An essay about an Inca tradition still popular in Peru for students to learn about a ritual.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the picture of the Inca performing the ceremony.
2. Invite students to work in groups of three and imagine how they think the ceremony would be performed.
3. Invite students to share with the rest of the class their descriptions.
4. Show the paragraph and read with students the paragraphs to compare and contrast their descriptions: why do the participants join the hands? , what are some of the blessings they will receive?
5. Finally, ask students what values are symbolized in the ‘Despacho Ceremony’.
Compartir MED en classroom: