An essay about an Inca tradition still popular in Peru for students to learn about a ritual.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the picture of the Inca.
2. Invite students to describe him and tell you if they find a similar character in our Mexican culture.
3. Ask students questions about the Incas, their culture, where they are from, etc.
4. Scroll down to “What’s the Despacho Ceremony?” and give students time to read the paragraph.
5. Invite students to work with another classmate and answer these questions, Who’s the Pachamama?, Who are the sacred Apus? In what language are these words? , What’s the purpose of this ceremony?
6. Discuss the answers with the pairs and groups.
7. Finally, scroll down to the next paragraph, “Who are the Q’ero?” and discuss it with students.
Compartir MED en classroom: