A Venn Diagram showing students how to record similarities and differences when working with cultural aspects.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the Venn Diagram.
2. Ask students what it is about, what it is showing.
3. Point at each Spanish section and work with vocabulary, then move to the right section for the same purpose.
4. Ask students what both cuisines (food) have in common.
5. Invite students to work in groups of three and write down a couple of paragraphs comparing and contrasting Spanish and Mexican food.
6. Finally, ask some volunteers to share their texts with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: