A short essay comparing and contrasting food for students to understand differences and similarities.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the title: Mexican are the soft tacos
2. Tell students that they are going to continue working with the essay on tacos. They worked with part of it in the previous session.
3. There are 6 bullets pointing at the most important elements in Mexican tacos: project them and read with the students.
4. Discuss with students how important it is to show accurate information when comparing and contrasting.
5. Read the rest of the essay with students and ask questions about it, ‘What´s the purpose of the text?, What’s the text about? Is this text important only for Mexicans or Americans? What are some of the words and /or expressions the author of the text uses to compare and contrast?
Compartir MED en classroom: