A short essay comparing and contrasting food for students to understand differences and similarities.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the picture: “Mexican tacos vs. Tex-Mex tacos”.
2. Ask students to describe a ‘taco’ and its importance as a cultural icon in Mexican culture.
3. Invite students to work in pairs and write down the differences between the 2 tacos. Do not scroll down, since the differences are presented there.
4. Ask students to get together with another pair and discuss the differences.
5. Show students the 5 differences in the essay between the 2 types of tacos and invite them to compare them to their lists.
6, Finally, show the first two paragraphs for students to read and invite them to write some notes.
Compartir MED en classroom: