A popular cartoon for students to learn cultural expressions and contexts.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the cartoon.
2. Tell students to read the speech bubbles and say who these people are.
3. Ask students what they think of school uniforms and if they have ever worn them.
4. Invite students to discuss in groups of three the cartoon with them and ask why the students are wearing the same type of clothes, is that a uniform?
5. Finally, invite volunteers to present their opinions on school uniforms and say if it is important to wear the same type of clothes when you’re a teenager.
Compartir MED en classroom: