A classic American comic strip for students to learn cultural expressions.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip. Remind students they worked with this comic strip in a different session.
2. Tell students to focus on questions c) and e) and discuss the answers with them.
3. Ask students if bullying is a common problem nowadays and discuss how we can avoid it.
4. Invite students to read the expressions the bully is using in the first and second, “Pay up, Squirt” and “Gee, that’s too bad” and discuss the type of language that is.
5. Invite some students to act out the story and play with their imagination to give the lines an appropriate intonation and rhythm.
Compartir MED en classroom: