A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with interpreting contenSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students if they know the comic strip, “Nancy”, a classic in American Culture some years ago but still popular.
3. Tell students they will use the same comic strip they did in the previous session but this time in groups of three, they are going to draw some speech bubbles above the characters in each panel.
4. Invite students to use some of the expressions learned in their textbook.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their comic strips with the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: