A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with interpreting contentSugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students if they know the comic strip, “Nancy”, a classic in American Culture some years ago but still popular.
3. Invite students to read the comic strip and discuss in groups of three, what characteristics it has, what type of humor they show, what the situation is and the style the author uses.
4. Tell students to write in their groups the story.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their analysis with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: