A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with interpreting content.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students if they know Calvin and Hobbes. If they don’t tell students this is a classic in American culture.
3. Invite students to read the comic strip and help with vocabulary if necessary.
4. Focus on the list of 6 questions and read them aloud for students.
5. Invite students to answer the questions in groups of three.
6. Finally, discuss answers with the groups.
Compartir MED en classroom: