A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with a different literary style.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students to read the comic strip and simply tell you if they understood it.
3. Help with vocabulary as needs and ask students what class is this assignment for.
4. Invite students to discuss in pairs what characteristics it has, what type of humor they show, what the situation is and the style the author uses.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their analysis with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: