An American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with a different literay style.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students to read the comic strip and in pairs talk about what the big duck is actually saying.
3. Tell students to describe the personality of the little duck.
4. Invite students to discuss in pairs what characteristics it has, what type of humor they show, what the situation is and the style the author uses.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their analysis with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: