A classic American comic strip for students to revise and get familiar with a different literay style.Sugerencia de uso
1. Use a beam projector to show the comic strip.
2. Ask students if they know the comic strip, “Peanuts” and know some of the characters.
3. Tell students this is a classic written by Charles Schulz.
4. Invite students to read the comic strip and discuss in pairs what characteristics it has, what type of humor they show, what the situation is and the style the author uses.
5. Finally, invite volunteers to share their analysis with the rest of the class.
Compartir MED en classroom: